AFSCME Local 1303 Scholarships
It's time for the 2017 AFSCME Local 1303 Scholarships.
We will award $1,000 scholarships to college-bound students based on the following criteria:
- EACH APPLICANT MUST BE A GRADUATING HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR.
- MUST HAVE A PARENT/ LEGAL GUARDIAN WHO IS A MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING WITH AFSCME LOCAL 1303.
- MUST BE ENROLLED IN AN ACCREDITED UNIVERSITY, COLLEGE OR TECHNICAL SCHOOL FOR THE FALL 2017 SEMESTER.
- MUST HAVE (2) SIGNED LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION FROM PERSONS NOT RELATED TO THE APPLICANT.
- MUST COMPLETE AN ESSAY ON HOW UNION MEMBERSHIP HAS IMPACTED YOUR FAMILY.
Applications must be postmarked by April 28, 2017.
2106 winners of the Local 1303 Scholarships.
Scroll down to Additional Resources for the complete application package.You can email your application to email@example.com or fax it to 860-224-2050. Information or questions? Call us at 860-612-3847.